Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Way Love Grows

One-a-Day Photo Challenge
Day Twenty:  Someone You Love

The brand-new photo snapped for purposes of today's challenge is this one, showing my hand holding a Christmas card:


The delightful boy in the picture is my great-grandson, Owen. He's the someone I love. His mother, my granddaughter Kalyn, took the photo on the card. She's someone I love, too. Kalyn's mother is my daughter Kelli, whom I also love.

Love, in a heart where it exists at all, expands effortlessly and boundlessly to encompass each new generation, each new child. It's like magic, the way love grows.

1 comment:

  1. I "borrowed" the picture within a picture idea from Duly Inspired. Thanks, Alison.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.