Friday, April 19, 2013

What I've Been Reading

Today I'm totally preoccupied by breaking news out of Boston, where one suspected Boston Marathon bomber has been killed and the other, his brother, is on the run. Judging by the popularity of the crime fiction genre, I'm not alone in my fascination with stories like the one in today's news. In fact, three of my four most recent reads have involved police pursuits. Can't wait to see how today's real-life crime drama ends.

Fall of Giants
by Ken Follett


Touch & Go
by Lisa Gardner


Alex Cross, Run
by James Patterson


Broken Prey
by John Sandford


To read a description and reviews of any of these books,
click on its image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.