Thursday, April 14, 2016

What I've Been Reading - Big Batch o' Books 1 thru 40

It's been months since I've done a "What I've Been Reading" post, and I'm now accepting the fact that I'll never catch up if I try to do these posts the old way, with links to book reviews. I have kept up with my book list, though, so I know which ones I haven't posted.

As I acquire a book by one means or another, I save a photo of it. Then, as soon as I've read the book, I assign a number to its photo. That's how I keep my book list in chronological order. At this point I'm 132 books behind. Sigh. Today I figured out that I could take screencap photos of groups of books, list the titles for easy searching, omit the review links, and knock out all 132 of them in three or four quick posts. You may think I might as well skip the whole batch, but when I'm ordering ebooks, this blog is the fastest place to search to see if I've already read a title I don't remember.

For the next few days it'll be all books all the time. Once this is complete, I'll go back to posting ten or twelve at a time, complete with links. Here goes:



  1. Hush - Anne Frazier
  2. Overlay - Marlayna Glenn Brown - Non-fiction
  3. City of Angeles - Marlayna Glenn Brown - Non-fiction
  4. Brownie Points - Jennifer Coburn
  5. Olivia, Mourning - Yael Politis
  6. The Way the World Is - Yael Politis
  7. Whatever Happened to Mourning Free - Yael Politis
  8. Yellow Crocus - Laila Ibrahim
  9. Maude - Donna Mabry
  10. Beloved Woman - CC Tillery
  11. Jessica - Donna Mabry
  12. Pillsbury Crossing - Donna Mabry
  13. The Cabin - Donna Mabry
  14. Daughters for a Time - Jennifer Handford
  15. Still Life with Murder - P. B. Ryan
  16. Hushabye - Celina Grace
  17. Murder in a Mill Town - P. B. Ryan
  18. Breath to Breath - Carrie Maloney
  19. Take Me with You - Catherine Ryan Hyde
  20. Lake Woebegon Summer 1956 - Garrison Keillor


  1. Spare Change - Betty Lee Crosby
  2. Taking Stock - Scott Bartlett
  3. Cold Fear - Rick Mofina
  4. Deadly Stillwater - Roger Stelljes
  5. The Glassblower - Petra Durst-Benning
  6. The American Lady - Petra Durst-Benning
  7. The Kindness of Strangers - Julie Smith
  8. Once Upon a Summer - Janette Oke
  9. Trick Question - Tony Dunbar
  10. The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry - Rachel Joyce
  11. Tin God - Stacy Green
  12. Ashes and Bone - Stacy Green
  13. Skeleton's Key - Stacy Green
  14. All Roads Lead Home - Diane Greenwood Muir
  15. A Big Life in a Small Town - Diane Greenwood Muir
  16. Treasure Uncovered - Diane Greenwood Muir
  17. Secrets and Revelations - Diane Greenwood Muir
  18. Life Between the Lines - Diane Greenwood Muir
  19. A Season of Change - Diane Greenwood Muir
  20. One Perfect Honeymoon - Diane Greenwood Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.