Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11 & Sunflower

I've been watching TV tonight, remembering the events of 9/11, and hadn't intended to post anything. In fact, I was headed to bed when I decided to do a quick check for e-mail messages and blog comments. I also checked my cousin's new blog and found a comment there from Sunflower Optimism, whose name you may recognize from her visits here.

In her comment, Sunflower was thanking my cousin, Postlady, for giving her the courage to post her first blog today. Naturally, I jumped over and checked it out.

Sunflower, it seems, has a natural aptitude for writing. I'm grateful she's decided to share it with us and understand completely why today was the day.

I, for one, look forward to reading more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.