Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I'm Reading Today: Sing You Home

Jodi Picoult is an excellent writer whose books always give the reader a lot to think about. This one is no exception. One thing that's unique about this book is the music CD that's tucked into the back of it. The main character is a music therapist, and Picoult wrote songs to reflect what was happening at various points in the novel. Interesting concept, huh?



Click on the image above for a
description and reviews of this book.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this book. The character development and issues were fascinating to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, I loved this book, especially the way it was written from the viewpoints of all the main characters.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.