Friday, March 16, 2012

What I'm Reading Today: Vision in White

It's interesting to me how much I still enjoy a good romance novel at the age of 69--even though I now skip right over the sex scenes. I like knowing that the characters have reached that stage of their relationship, but it's the story that appeals to me, not the play-by-play in the bedroom.

Nora Roberts' love stories are the literary equivalent of a candy bowl filled with M&Ms: there's nothing in there that will stick to your ribs, but once you've had a delicious taste, you'll keep dipping in until the bowl is empty. I'm enjoying this first book in her Bride Quartet and looking forward to getting my hands on the next three volumes.



Click the image above for a
description and reviews of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.