Monday, April 30, 2012

What I'm Reading

The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh:

When I came across this "scents-itive" love story at the library, I remembered that two people on my blog list, both with reading tastes similar to mine, have recommended it recently. I checked it out and wasn't disappointed:



*****

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith:

At our recent Easter gathering, our family's handsome, young detective told me enough about this book to pique my interest. It's a combination of history and fantasy that's great fun to read--if you don't mind a little gore.



*****

The House on Tradd Street by Karen White:

In recent months I've read a string of books set in Charleston, and this is another one of those. I brought this one home from the library late this afternoon and have only read one chapter. So far, so good.




 For a description and reviews of any of these books,
click on its image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.