Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Reading

Sullivan's Island by Dorothea Benton Frank

One of Dorothea Benton Frank's books was on my list on a recent library trip, but I couldn't find it on the shelves. Since then, coincidentally, my stepsister mentioned how much she enjoyed the works of this author, so I made a point to look for her again. I found this one, and it turned out to be a good read:


Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah

As for author Kristin Hannah, I intend to read every book of hers I can get my hands on. Just finished Winter Garden last night, and it was a wonderful story--and a terrible one at the same time. I didn't want it to end.




For a description and reviews of either of these books,
click on its image above.

2 comments:

  1. I got started on Sullivan's Island, but got sidetracked by something else. I guess I should give it another try?

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished "Winter Garden" two nights ago. It's the second time I've read it. I really love her work. I was totally fascinated by the descriptions of war in Russia and the attacks by the Germans. I'll try Sullivan's Island next after I read the newest John Sanford book "Stolen Prey" .

    ReplyDelete

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.